We’re a little bit magic,
a little bit badass,
and a whole lotta got your back
Welcome to The Wildpreneur Circle
We’re high achievers with big ideas and we believe that business ebbs and flows through the seasons. We work toward continuous improvement that includes rest and true self-care. We believe in deeper wisdom that we access through embodied and shared knowledge.
We believe there’s a time to be silent and a time to speak up because business is personal and the personal is political. We believe in experimentation, compassionate iteration, and listening to your own inner guidance. We believe in spirit guides AND science.
Growth is strategic, practical, spiritual, and intuitive. We know that in business there is no single magical formula AND we develop systems and structures to create success. We work within the intersection of business and the spiritual to fully live out our purpose.
We believe in rewilding ourselves, connecting with and honoring our natural processes. We believe that our intuition is our own innate compass and it directs us toward our truest path.
When we go against our natural instincts, we meet with resistance and resistance does not build resilience. We know that fear is a natural messenger, we know the inner critic is alive and well, and we do the work to face those learnings.
Our gifts should be celebrated, not taken for granted. Building a business is best done in community. We work to turn our big dreams into achievable action plans.
We believe rising tides lift all boats. We believe in equality and inclusion.
We don’t just imagine doing business differently. We DO business differently.
We embrace the embodiment of our intuition, spirituality, and wisdom to guide us.
How We Do Business Differently
In the online marketing world, there seem to be two ways to grow your business . . .
- Follow the Harvard business-types with the hard data and methodologies, you probably could make 7 figures but chances are, you’ll feel like shit well before you get there: all hustle, no rest.
- Buy another course from one of the online marketing gurus and you’ll have nothing but $997 less in your bank account: all talk, no substance.
There’s another way to grow your business while tending to your own wellbeing as well as your bank account.
The Wildpreneur Circle is aligned with you and your personal goals. We offer real-world strategies, templates, and guides that meet you where you are in your journey.
We don’t believe in a preconceived notion of success. What’s successful for you is different from any other entrepreneur out there. We help you get where you’re going, honoring your life, your goals, your responsibilities, and your path.
All goals are beautiful.
There’s no shame in figuring out what works best for you and then creating a plan to get there - even if it looks very different from everyone else.Become a Wildpreneur Today!
The Wildpreneur Circle Includes
Match the flow of your energy with how you spend your day.
Embracing your embodied wisdom means:
- setting a schedule that matches the ebb and flow of your energy
- listening to the whispers of your intuition
- practicing self-compassion and kindness
- honoring your feelings
Expand your strategy and your vision through exploration with others.
Together we are stronger than we are alone. Together we can:
- harness the power of our shared wisdom and experience
- brainstorm solutions
- hold space for vulnerability and exploration
- discover your unique business path
Listen to your essential self to learn to follow your own unique compass.
It's time to embrace the magic of nature and your essential self. It's time for:
- intuition AND science
- tarot cards
- sacred alters
- nature bathing
- seasonal ceremonies
Bring together the magic of embodied wisdom with tested business practices.
Learn to listen to your intuition and your wisdom using the Soul CouncilTM
- a step-by-step process to tap into your inner wisdom
- clearly discern your next inspired action
- Q&A calls, videos & worksheets for guidance
What will you get when you join the Wildpreneur circle:
- Group coaching sessions for brainstorming and support on the first and third Wednesday of the month at 2:30pm ET/ 11:30 am PT
Creative Director, Martha Beck, Inc
Working with Carmen is THE BEST. All my anxiety and uncertainty about my business disappears every time we talk. She is a patient teacher, a whip-smart coach, and a business genius. After our meetings, I go back to work feeling calm, confident, and deeply inspired.
Master Wayfinder Life Coach &
Founder of Unstoppable Ease
Working with Carmen isn't like working with your typical business strategist. Yes, she knows marketing and strategy and how to scale your business, but she combines this knowledge with a deeper, soul-centered purpose. She gets to know you, and the soul of your business so that the strategy is both effective and authentic.
Meet Your Host, Carmen Schreffler
Carmen works with life coaches, spiritual mentors, authors, and purpose-driven entrepreneurs to combine their innate inner wisdom and proven business strategies to craft doable action plans.
This strategy takes successful businesses from plateaued to profitable, and from exhausting to expansive.
When we work together, we make...
...5-figure launches without sleepless nights
...7-figure launches without 6-figure ad spend
...time slow down (think: family dinners, carpools, massages, date night, and long walks)
Clients have included men and women from all around the world. Including Byron Katie, Martha Beck, Bev Barnes, Sarah Papp and Abigail (Steidley) Morgan.
The Wildpreneur Circle is for you . . .
- if you want to leave behind hustle and shame culture
- if you want to re-imagine what it means to market your business
- if you desire a business based on self-compassion AND winning
- if you believe that we can create a more equitable world, one small-step at a time
- if you want to leave culture behind and embrace creating a business that follows your personal north star